Friday, December 9, 2011

Byebye now

So, to sum things up very briefly… this was definitely one of my favorite classes of the semester. Honestly when I first registered I had no idea what I was signing up for and it wasn’t until the first day of class that I realized it was an Anthropology of Art class and I was stoked!
We have covered so many interesting topics this semester and I truly enjoyed each day with presentations because I think we all picked really great things to share. These presentations also opened my eyes to multiple art forms I was either unaware of or had very little knowledge of.
My final project for this class was my favorite project of the semester because I think it’ll be something I will focus my studies on in the long term. I want to say thanks to everyone for being such a supportive and open-minded class with great insights. Also thank you Rebecca for making all the learning experiences in your class so fun and active, I’m really looking forward to having another class with you next semester. Yay!
I hope you all have awesome adventures during break!
Sierra J

No comments:

Post a Comment